Parts Representative (Kendal Depot)
Cornthwaite Group are a leading supplier of global agricultural and horticultural brands, and we employ over 140 people throughout our five depots. We support our customers with quality products, outstanding aftersales and leading technology solutions. Our Parts Department hold over £2.9 million worth of parts in stock and endeavour to offer first class customer service and ensure our customer’s uptime is kept to a maximum.
We are looking for enthusiastic and pro-active individuals to join our Kendal Parts team, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch if this role is of interest to you.
- Promote the full range of parts and services we offer
- Complete invoicing and administrative tasks
- Maintain inventory and merchandise displays
- Actively engage with sales to achieve targets
Attributes we are looking for:
- Knowledge of the agricultural industry & equipment
- Proactive and organised work ethic
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Proficient in using computing equipment and software
In return we will provide:
- A structured working environment, operating as a team and supporting each other.
- Opportunities to progress your career within Cornthwaite Group.
- Ongoing internal and manufacturer training.
- Generous holiday allowance, including bank holidays.
Job Type & Hours:
- Full time/ Permanent/ Monday – Friday plus alternate Saturday mornings.
- Kendal Depot
- Up to 30k. Salary is dependent on experience.
How do you apply?
- To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com