Service Technicians (All Depots)
Cornthwaite Group are a leading supplier global agricultural and horticultural brands and are one of the largest John Deere dealerships in the UK. We are looking for enthusiastic, engaging people to join our team. In return, we can offer an exciting and challenging career path.
- Perform diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work accurately and efficiently.
- Pre-delivery inspections of both new and used equipment.
- Use manufacturer special tools and equipment.
- Follow guidance from technical manuals and service portals.
- Work both in depot and on customer premises.
- Mentor junior technicians and apprentices.
Attributes we are looking for:
- Proficient knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Experience performing repairs on relevant products is desirable but not essential, as training can be given.
- Ability to use computer applications and manufacturer service portals.
- Strong customer relationship skills and ability to work in a team.
- High level of attention to detail.
In return we will provide:
- A structured work environment operating as a supportive team
- Opportunities to progress your career at Cornthwaite Group
- Ongoing internal and manufacturer training
- Generous holiday allowance including bank holidays
- On site parking
Job Type & Hours:
- Full time/ Permanent/ Monday - Friday (occasional Saturdays and call-out on a rota basis)
- All depots (Nantwich, Bispham Green, Kendal, Carlisle, Dumfries)
- £18,000 - £39,000 per year. Salary is dependent on experience.
How do you apply?
- To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com