Parts Manager (Nantwich Depot)
Cornthwaite Group are a leading supplier of global agricultural and horticultural brands, and we employ over 140 people throughout our five depots. We support our customers with quality products, outstanding aftersales and leading technology solutions. Our Parts Department hold over £2.9 million worth of parts in stock and endeavour to offer first class customer service and ensure our customer’s uptime is kept to a maximum.
We are looking for enthusiastic and pro-active individual to lead and manage our Nantwich Parts Team as the Parts Manager, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch if this role is of interest to you.
- Coordinate and distribute the workload for maximum parts sales, turnover and proﬁtability while maintaining a commercial approach to stock quality.
- Recommend changes and improvements to the Group Parts Manager.
- Allocate tasks to parts employees, based on their expertise and skills.
- Ensure that everyone knows and understands the department’s mission, tasks and responsibilities.
- Monitor parts sales on a monthly basis to ensure achievement of budgeted sales and proﬁt goals.
- Participate in the development and execution of the Parts Marketing Plan.
- Execute parts processes, guidelines and policies consistently i.e. (ordering, receiving, inventory, selling, return and marketing).
- Maintain good discipline and organisation of the parts department and its surroundings, ensuring that everything is organized, clean and safe.
- May need to submit parts warranty claims and return claims within the required timeframe to receive maximum credits allowed.
- Assist with the development and training of parts personnel and complete performance reviews of parts staff.
- Assist with counter sales to support customer needs.
- Responsible for ensuring the showroom is organized to increase sales. Create and maintain an attractive and rewarding display for the most popular parts.
- Contribute to recruiting, stafﬁng and developing Nantwich outlet’s parts employees.
Attributes we are looking for:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the parts business.
- Ability to lead others.
- Ability to analyse and interpret internal reports.
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions.
- High level of communication and human relations.
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products.
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends.
In return we will provide:
- A structured working environment, operating as a team and supporting each other.
- Ongoing internal and manufacturer training.
- Generous holiday allowance, including bank holidays.
Job Type & Hours:
- Full time/ Permanent/ Monday – Friday. Plus Saturday mornings on a rota basis.
- Nantwich Depot
- Salary is dependent on experience.
How do you apply?
- To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org