Redevelopment of our Nantwich depot began late summer 2018, and is now well underway. Here are some of the areas we are focusing on within this project:
- Completely changing the appearance of the depot, by using a mixture of cladding, to suit the location, over existing brick, as well as installing new showroom windows, customer entrances, and wall signage.
- Creating a new showroom to be more aligned with our other depots, featuring tiled floor and suspended ceiling with air conditioning. We will also renew the showroom shelving within “John Deere place” guidelines, and will have on display a wide section of not only parts, but lawnmowers, horticultural equipment, and merchandise.
- Erecting a new partition wall at the back of the new “counters” to separate the showroom from what will be a new and extended stores area, to help ensure we satisfy our customers' and technicians' requirement for parts.
- Extending and modernising all of the offices.
- Benefitting from the newly extended workshop and staff facilities, with an additional entrance to the yard off Millstone lane, providing increased customer and staff parking.
- Creating an increased area to display new and used stock.
This work brings our depot within John Deere's 'Dealer of Tomorrow base standards' and is essential in enabling us to offer first-class service and support of our premium products and also in creating a depot that is welcoming to both customers and staff.
Throughout the redevelopment process, our mission is to continue operating as normally as possible, and our aim is that the work is completed during summer this year.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and thank you for your understanding whilst we carry out the redevelopment works. We look forward to updating you on the progress, and welcome you to the depot at any time.