The Kramer KL19.5 is a compact and manoeuvrable wheel loader for various applications. With an optimised power to weight ratio, low shipping weight and continuous high payload, this wheel loader provides outstanding and efficient performance for the end user.
The unrivalled Kramer design characteristics of all-wheel steering and the one-piece chassis can of course be found on this vehicle. It aids the compact machine in outstanding stability and high payload at low operating weights.
- Low height: with a height of under 2.5 m, application in confined spaces such as stables is trouble-free
- Stability: this model has a tipping load of 1.98 t
- Manoeuvrability: the 19.5 has a minimal turning radius of 1900 mm (tyre outer edge)
- Economic efficiency: the low base weight enables economic application
- More reach: due to the specially formed loading unit and the p-kinematics, unloading from the 2nd series does not present a problem