The compact all-rounder.
The Kramer mini loader KL12.5 is all about simple operation, versatility of use, compact design and easy maintenance and servicing. The time-tested design features of Kramer all-wheel steering and undivided chassis are naturally also a feature of this vehicle. This enhances this compact machine's above-average stability and high payload with a low operating weight.
- Low height: with a height of under 2 m, application in confined spaces such as stables is trouble-free
- Low weight: with a weight of under 1800 kg incl. standard bucket and loaded materials, it is possible to easily transport this vehicle on a trailer
- Tipping load: the machine’s low centre of gravity provides a tipping load of 1.25 t
- Wide field of view: the low approach of the Kramer loader unit enables perfect all-round visibility from the one-piece chassis
- Ergonomics: the low entry height enables the safe and ergonomic entry and exit of the machine