The powerhouse among Kramer telehandlers.
The top model KT559 has a lift capacity of 5.5 tonnes and a stacking height of 8.75 metres. The 156 hp Deutz engine with a torque of 609 Nm combined with a max. bucket volume of up to 4 m³ allows for maximum handling capacity for applications in professional agriculture. ]
The sensitive load sensing gear pump conveys up to 187 l/min, thus offering enough power for quick work cycles. Trailer loads of up to 20 tonnes are also no problem for this telehandler.
- Wheelbase: The long wheel base provides a high level of driving comfort, even on long journeys
- Middle axis synchronisation: Convenient switch-over of the three steering modes using electronic synchronisation of the steering axles when steering over the zero point
- Solid axles: Permanent 4-wheel drive combined with 100% lock differential in the front axle – traction in the most difficult conditions
- Level adjustment: Movement of the revolving superstructure using a touch button from the cabin for particularly demanding work applications
- Lift capacity: 5.5 tonne payload and a stacking height of 8.75 metres