Powerful, sturdy, quiet.
The solid and sturdy telehandler KT507 ensures max. power output and meets high user requirements in all aspects of machine operation. The load-sensing hydraulics combined with the Kramer ECOSPEED drive system ensure greatly increased productivity.
The telehandler is equipped with a 136 hp Deutz engine as standard and achieves a lift capacity of 4.8 tonnes and a lift height of 7 metres. If the engine's ventilation grill becomes blocked, e.g. when handling straw, it can be cleared by using the reversing fan.
- Variety of options: The comprehensive range of offers allow you to configure your machine specifically
- Power transmission: The standard 100% connectable differential lock in the front axle ensures optimal power transmission
- Optimised operation: The joystick integrated in the driver's console prevents relative movements to the operator, thus ensuring fatigue-free work
- Air duct: The air intake and the air outlet prevent dirt from swirling
- Lift capacity: 4.8 tonne payload and a stacking height of 7 metres