The telehandler with the extra stacking height.
9 m stacking height, a maximum payload of 4.2 t and 40 km/h final speed, as well as fast load processes are easy with the Kramer telehandler KT429 thanks to its sensitive load-sensing gear pump.
Innovative details such as the 7 inch display, on which all vehicle data can be read, make the work easier. The new Jog Dial is operated intuitively and can, for example, set the work hydraulics.
- New operating concept: The intuitive and functional electronically piloted All-In-One joystick and the innovative Jog Dial control element enable easy operation of all functions.
- 7-inch display: All relevant vehicle data and settings are displayed on this display. The footage of the optional reversing camera is also integrated into the display.
- ecospeedPRO (optional): In typical work situations, e.g. handling work in the Y-cycle, there is a high demand for constant pushing and pulling forces at low travel speeds. The ecospeedPRO transmission exactly meets these requirements.
- The sensitive load-sensing hydraulic pump conveys 140 l/min, offering enough performance for quick load processes. For even more performance a hydraulic pump with 187 l/min is optionally available.
- Reduced noise development, low fuel consumption and reduced load on the individual elements become possible thanks to intelligent engine rpm reduction, in short Smart Driving.