The perfect telehandler for your farm.
The Kramer KT357 is a manoeuvrable, compact and powerful telehandler, which was designed for agricultural work. The maximum lift capacity of 3.5 tonnes and stacking height of 7 metres provides outstanding versatility for all farm and loading activities.
The overlapping area between the inner and outer arm > 1 m is another example of its sturdy design. Its 136 hp engine as well as the standard load-sensing hydraulic system provide for performance that you need.
- Lift capacity: 3.5 tonne payload and a stacking height of 7 metres
- Precision: The final position dampening in all 3 functions of the loader unit minimises load losses and ensures even movement sequences
- Sturdy quickhitch plate: Rapid and efficient replacement of attachments
- Compactness: Compact dimensions allow easy operation, even in tight spaces
- Simple operation: Even if it gets later in the day, safe operation is still possible, because all of the elements are backlit.