The intelligent all-rounder.
The intelligent Kramer telehandler KT356 impresses with a high degree of safety and flexibility. The machine has a lift capacity of 3.5 tonnes and a stacking height of 6 metres. Its 136 hp engine and load-sensing hydraulics have sufficient power reserves to make it possible to work in all types of applications.
The manoeuvrability of the telehandler, as well as the Kramer quickhitch plate, provide maximum flexibility and durability in daily application. The optionally available ECOSPEED drive system increases tractive force, thus also increasing productivity on the farm.
- Lift capacity: 3.5 tonne payload and a stacking height of 6 metres
- Flexibility: the powerful engine allows high trailer loads of up to 16 tonnes
- Quickhitch plate: Sturdy design with four support points for absolute durability
- Compactness: The compact dimensions allow efficient working, even in confined spaces
- Speed: Optionally, the telehandler can reach speeds up to 40 km/h, even with the rpm limiter Smart Driving system.