The manoeuvrable telehandler.
The Kramer telehandler KT307 is a manoeuvrable all-round talent – compact dimensions combined with a stacking height of 7 metres and 3 tonnes of payload provide versatile operation in all agriculture applications. The powerful work hydraulics allow precise and overlapping movements with load-sensing characteristics, thus ensuring a high level of productivity on the farm.
A variable, hydrostatic drive system and cleverly designed maintenance access make daily application and maintenance a breeze. The ergonomic and functional cab ensures stress-free working.
- Lift capacity: 3 tonnes of payload and a stacking height of 7 metres
- Economical consumption: Low fuel consumption and high torque (136 hp, emissions level V)
- Loader unit: The overall pivot angle of over 150° ensures complete bucket emptying, even when handling sticky materials
- Compactness: Compact dimensions allow easy operation, even in tight spaces
- Safety: The final position dampening provides gentle retraction and extension of the boom and prevents unwanted material loss