740A double disc pneumatic mulch drill.
High area performance in both minimum cultivation and ploughed land is a trademark of the 740A John Deere drill through its particularly low draught requirement. This means that even with 9 m working width it’s easily pulled with just 96 kW (130 hp).
The large capacity hopper holds 2300 or 3500 l for highly efficient, non-stop drilling for maximum hectares/hour.
- Precise seed placement in all conditions
- Highest work-rates offering outstanding area output
- Lower labour and fuel costs for increased profit
- Reliable working performance even with large amounts of residue
- Exact depth control for even crop emergence
- Advanced operator information systems
- Optional satellite-supported guidance
View the 740A Drill Product brochure here.