Warranty Administrator (Bispham Green Depot)
Cornthwaite Group are a leading supplier of global agricultural and horticultural brands, and we employ over 140 people throughout our five depots. We support our customers with quality products, outstanding aftersales and leading technology solutions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and pro-active individual to join our Aftersales team as a Warranty Administrator, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch if this role is of interest to you.
- Liaise with our Aftersales team to process claims for the group, from submission to claim completion.
- Complete claims in a timely manner ensuring manufacturer’s warranty requirements are met at all times to ensure audit compliance.
- Monitor all claims and ensure all parts returned are complete.
- Complete reports of claims for our management team.
Attributes we are looking for:
- Ability to work independently.
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organisational and administrative skills
- Competent ICT skills
- A background in warranty or administration is desirable but not essential.
In return we will provide:
- A structured working environment, operating as a team and supporting each other.
- Opportunities to progress your career within Cornthwaite Group.
- Ongoing internal training.
- Generous holiday allowance, including bank holidays.
Job Type & Hours:
- Full time/ Permanent/ Monday – Friday
- Bispham Green
- £25,000 - £31,000. Salary is dependent on experience.
How do you apply?
- To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org