CSR- Customer Support Representative (Any Depot)
Cornthwaite Group are a leading supplier of global agricultural and horticultural brands and are one of the largest John Deere dealerships in the UK. We are looking for enthusiastic, engaging people to join our team. In return, we can offer an exciting and challenging career path.
- To proactively contact both new and existing customers from all outlets to strengthen customer relationships and be instrumental in increasing aftermarket sales to help achieve Group Aftermarket goals. The successful candidate will work closely with our Service teams and utilise our customer data to sell service agreements and promotional aftermarket campaigns in order to meet their individual Aftermarket sale targets.
- Develop, promote, and sell service agreements and aftermarket promotional campaigns to increase parts and service sales to meet set targets.
- Keep regular appointments with customers to increase parts sales and build customer loyalty with the dealer service department.
- Research the market to identify new aftermarket business opportunities among competitor customers and non-traditional segments.
- Analyse parts and service purchase frequency of existing John Deere customer database to identify business opportunities and recover relationships whenever required.
- Use different communication media like direct mailing, telemarketing, newsletters or the internet to maximise customer transactions on aftermarket business.
- Deliver targeted follow-up visits after sales to introduce aftermarket business to customers and identify potential issues and needs, especially close to the end of warranty periods.
- Inform the Sales department of sales opportunities identified through customer visits and contacts.
- Inform the Service department of identified customer issues or needs.
- Follow up on CSI data, ensuring customers are contacted when necessary.
Attributes we are looking for:
- Knowledge of agricultural equipment and farming practices.
- High level of communication and human relations.
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products.
- Ability to use standard computer applications and internet functions.
- Ability to work in a team or solitary environment.
- Excellent attitude with integrity and honesty.
In return, we will provide:
- A structured work environment operating as a supportive team
- Opportunities to progress your career at Cornthwaite Group
- Generous holiday allowance including bank holidays
- On-site parking
Job Type & Hours:
- Full Time/ Permanent/ Monday-Friday/ 8am-5pm (1 hour for lunch)
- Any depot - Nantwich, Bispham Green, Kendal, Carlisle or Dumfries.
- Work both in the office and out visiting key customers. Also attend shows and events as required.
- £25,000 - £31,000 (depending on experience)
How do you apply?
- To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com