Credit Controller (Nantwich Depot)
Cornthwaite Group are a leading supplier of global agricultural and horticultural brands, and we employ over 140 people throughout our five depots. We support our customers with quality products, outstanding aftersales and leading technology solutions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and pro-active individual to join our Finance Team, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch if this role is of interest to you.
- Chasing customers for outstanding monies
- Posting and allocation of customer payments
- Maintaining customer accounts and reconciling unallocated payments
- Dealing with customer queries
- Following up on queries and ensuring they are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Sending out monthly customer statements
- Setting up new customer accounts ensuring all information is complete
- Amending credit limits
- Other ad hoc administration and finance duties as required to support the finance team
Attributes we are looking for:
- Excellent customer service skills, both written and verbal
- Professional telephone manner with clear communication skills & ability to negotiate payment of outstanding debt
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of customers
- An organised and proactive individual
- Work with a structured approach with the ability to prioritise
- Ability to work both on their own and as part of a team
In return we will provide:
- A structured working environment, operating as a team and supporting each other.
- Opportunities to progress your career within Cornthwaite Group.
- Generous holiday allowance, including bank holidays.
Job Type & Hours:
- Full time/ Permanent/ Monday – Friday.
- Nantwich depot.
- Salary is dependent on experience.
How do you apply?
- To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org