Connected Support Specialist (Any Depot)
Cornthwaite Group are a leading supplier of global agricultural and horticultural brands and are one of the largest John Deere dealerships in the UK. We are looking for enthusiastic, engaging people to join our team. In return, we can offer an exciting and challenging career path.
- With the use of remote service tools, the successful candidate will proactively monitor the condition and status of John Deere machinery owned by customers from all our outlets. Their purpose being to increase the sale of service and parts directly to customers in order to meet personal targets and be instrumental in achieving Group Aftersales goals, whilst also supporting customer needs and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Proactively monitor the condition/ status of customers machines through remote service tools (e.g. Expert Alerts, Maintenance Alerts, Machine Dashboard, Service Advisor Remote, SVAP, JD Link).
- Evaluate remote machine diagnostic information where needed.
- Work closely with each Service team & within certain timescales, provide all necessary information to the responsible service team to help reduce customer downtime & increase customer satisfaction.
- Proactively use the technology and connected support tools as well as customer analytics to sell incremental service and parts sales with new and existing customers, to meet set targets given.
- Provide recommendations to our customers, machine operators and help to build and leverage customer relationships.
- Provide telephone support to customers regarding machine uptime and determine optimisation of equipment with support from our Product & Precision Team.
- Inform the Sales department of sales opportunities identified though customer contact.
- Open jobs on 'Scheduler' and monitor progress (work with our service offices with parameters for these actions).
Attributes we are looking for:
- Ability to use remote service tools, as well as other applications like Service Admin Portal, Dealer Business System and MS Excel or similar applications - this would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given.
- Ability to adapt to changes and new processes.
- High level of communication and human relations skills.
- Good level of English language skills.
- Understanding of agricultural business operations.
- Practical experience in the optimisation of tractors and machinery would be an advantage.
In return, we will provide:
- A structured work environment operating as a supportive team
- Opportunities to progress your career at Cornthwaite Group
- Generous holiday allowance including bank holidays
- On-site parking
Job Type & Hours:
- Full Time/ Permanent/ Monday-Friday/ 8am-5pm (1 hour for lunch)
- Any depot - Nantwich, Bispham Green, Kendal, Carlisle or Dumfries.
- Work both in the office and out visiting key customers. Also attend shows and events as required.
- £25,000 - £31,000 (depending on experience)
How do you apply?
- To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com